Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Back to the beginning...

So, yeah, it's been two weeks and no BLOG entry on this thing from me in a while. I am now back at the beginning like I was New Years Day. I am getting over being sick; I am still unemployed; I have not studied for the MCAT; I have not touched my piano; I have not exercised in a week. Yeah, I really suck at reaching my goals. But, optimistically, it is only January 19th. I will get there.

I think I am going to add a new resolution for the Year. This one is to get to know the Russian part of my heritage. I am really fed up with the Greek community, especially in Chicago. Not all of it, just the part of it that thinks they are high society. As my dear Auntie Adeline said, "How can there be a 'Greek High Society?' The Greeks came from the mountains and herded goats before coming to America?!" Auntie Adeline, you are right. Granted, I do like my Greek heritage, but I think I am going to research the Russian. As it is, my last name IS Russian. So there you have it.

Once again, feel free to leave comments. I am game for discussion.

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home